Exciting opportunities are available to join Ericsson, a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment and related services to Mobile and Broadband network operators globally.
Ericsson is currently expanding its Product portfolio in the area of Customer Experience Management and Service Assurance. This will offer our Customer the ability to proactively monitor and manage, in real time, the lifecycle experience of every customer that comes into contact with the business or infrastructure of a communications provider.
We require an Operational Product Manager with specific experience in Customer Experience Management and Service Assurance to join our team in the Athlone based site.
Job Summary & Purpose:
- Creating system development plan in the area of Customer Experience Management
- Proactively keeps up to date with technology and Telecom trends
- Large scale software development projects with opportunities in a number of areas in the early part of the development cycle.
- Customer Requirements Analysis and Solution proposals.
- Ensure alignment between 3PP supplier roadmaps and Ericsson's Operations support systems products
- Ensure that customer requirements are communicated to the development activities.
- Provide technical support to product line and sales support
The successful candidates will have good communication and documentation skills with 10 years of experience in the following areas:
Has the ability to understand customer needs.
Has the ability to influence and promote to the customer how our products can help manage their networks, especially in the area of Customer Experience Management and Service Assurance
A broad knowledge of NMS, OSS/BSS, TMN and eTOM to manage mobile, core or broadband networks.
Keen interest in trends and future technologies of telecom industry
Have a good understanding of system wide functionality and characteristics.
Interfacing with customers in the definition and delivery of customer requirements.
Have an understanding of the Solaris and/or Linux operating systems.
Experience in the development with Open Systems is preferred.
OSS operation and/or development experience a prerequisite
Have a proven ability to be able to prioritise conflicting demand and to get agreement with interested stakeholders.
Have the ability to multi-task and to work on one's own initiative
The ability to work to tight deadlines.
Ericsson - 2 years ago
Ericsson is shaping the future of Mobile and Broadband Internet communications through its continuous technology leadership. Providing innov...